Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO)
Course Duration: 3 days
£ 600 + VAT per student
The course includes tea/coffee and complimentary lunch.
This course is aimed at those who may be designated to perform the duties and responsibilities of a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO), as defined in section A/2.1.8 and section A/17.1 of the International Ship and Port Facility Security ISPS Code.
Port Facility Security Officer Course Learning Objectives:
- Develop, maintain and supervise the implementation of a Port Facility Security Plan.
- Assess security risk, threat and vulnerability.
- Undertake periodic inspections of the port facilities to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that the security equipment and systems are properly operated tested and calibrated.
- Encourage security awareness and vigilance.
Candidates are assessed by multiple choice examination.
Upon booking individuals will receive comprehensive joining instructions and details of our recommended local hotels all of which offer a preferential rate for Colossal students.
Please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you further.