HABC Level 3 Award in Education & Training
Course Duration: 4 Days
£ 345 + VAT per student
The course includes tea/coffee and complimentary lunch.
If you’re looking for a career in teaching or training this 4-day accredited course is the first step for you. It can meet a range of needs for:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training.
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession.
- Individuals currently working as assessors who require a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
This course is ideal for those with industry experience who wish to upskill and move into teaching.
You will have an ideal opportunity to apply all the knowledge and skills you’ve learned by planning and delivering a 15-minute micro-teach session to your fellow students on final day of the course.
HABC Level 3 Award in Education & Training Learning Objectives:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training.
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
In order to complete this qualification, learners are required to be a minimum of 19 years of age and meet the necessary standards of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
Students are assessed by portfolio of evidence, practical tasks and 12 written assignments.
Upon booking individuals will receive comprehensive joining instructions and details of our recommended local hotels all of which offer a preferential rate for Colossal students.
Please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you further.