HABC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
Course Duration: 1 Day
Please call our office on 01253 694574 for dates.
£ 85 + VAT per student
The course includes tea/coffee and complimentary lunch.
This qualification is designed for those learners already working or preparing to work in industry and that have been identified within the company’s risk assessment of First Aid. It is typically delivered as a one day programme.
Topics within this course are regarded by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) as being important in maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries and ill health in the workplace.
Each student will also receive a handbook to assist your learning throughout the course.
HABC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Learning Objectives:
- Understand the role of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- Know how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
Candidates are assessed by both written and practical assessments.
Upon booking individuals will receive comprehensive joining instructions and details of our recommended local hotels all of which offer a preferential rate for Colossal students.
Please contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you further.
Please call 01253 694574 for dates.