A Lincolnshire farmer and an agricultural machinery supplier have been fined after a young casual worker had three tendons in his right hand severed by a potato crusher.
Walkers Snack Foods Ltd has been fined after a 400 kilogramme block of compacted snack waste fell on a worker, breaking his leg.
A property restoration and development company has been fined after workers and the public were exposed to asbestos in a Lincolnshire town.
A Leicestershire house builder has been fined after two self-employed bricklayers fell more than two metres from a scaffold.
Two nursing home owners have been fined after an elderly resident died following a fall from a hoist.
A Shropshire milking company has been fined after a worker suffered a fractured skull when he was hit by a steel beam at a Derbyshire farm just a day after he started his job.
A housing repair and maintenance company has been fined after a Nottingham worker suffered serious neck and back fractures falling 2.4 metres through a fragile roof.
Two Lincoln companies have been fined after workers were exposed to asbestos during the refurbishment of a Northamptonshire hospital ward.
Two companies have been fined after a man was killed when he drove a specialist machine into an unprotected pit in a factory floor.
A construction firm and a roofing company have been fined for their part in a fall at a Lincoln retail park.